viernes, 29 de mayo de 2015

Post 5 (week 9) >> "A photograph you like"


Today I'll talk about a photograph I like... but more than the photograph itself I like it because of the significant moment behind the picture.
They are my pets Horus (the dog) and Minerva (the Cat) and I love this image because it reminds me that beautiful reencounter .

The story behind the photograph...
I should start saying that in my family we all love animals, this is why we rescued our two pets. Horus is two years old now and he was our only pet until the last year, in July to be more specific when my brother rescued minerva a little cat who was alone in the street so he decided to bring her home. She was only months of life and was dirty and thin, so we fed her and took her to the Vet. Everything was ok, I have to say that my dog is extremely friendly so he accepted that Minerva was going to be a new member of our family and started building a beautiful friendship. They played all the time, shared food and even slept in the same place. 
The months passed and Christmas came, we were having dinner at the backyard and then some noisy fireworks scared Minerva and she just run away, we though she will return but after many hours she didn't come, we got worried about her so asked our neighbors but no one saw her, we waited for weeks without having news so we started thinking the worst. Apart from this situation we had everything ready for our holidays so we went, but of course we were sad because we didn't know what happened to our cat. 
When we came back of our holidays, getting out of the car we saw Minerva again, it was like if she was waiting for us. We were all so happy, but what impressed me the most was our dog's reaction, he jumped and barked. When we got into the house she seemed to be tired so she went to my parents bed and my dog just lie down next to her and started licking at her like trying to say "I missed you". For me it was so cute that I took them a picture. 
I took this photograph on January of 2015 because it was a beautiful moment.
...Do you have a favorite photograph?



Write about a photograph you like.
Say:
Who took it
What it shows
When it was taken
Why you like it
Upload it too

Include any other information you'd like to mention.
Write at least 150 words.


Add comments to at least 3 of your classmates’ blogs.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario